I’m so far behind on my blog (currently in Chile!) but here’s my Peru summary….
- Number of days spent: 10
- Number of cities/towns/islands visited: 8 (Lima, Cusco, Ollantaytambo, Machu Picchu Town, Puno, Lake Titicaca-including Uros & Taquile Island)
- Number of beds slept in: 8
- Number of flights: 1 (LIM-CUZ)
- Highest elevation hit: 4300m
- Number of dodgy tummies: Only 1 (luckily)
- Number of Pisco Sours: too many!
- Longest bus ride: 7 hours
- Highlight of the country: Apart from meeting all the guys on the G Adventure tour, it has to be Machu Picchu which was just awesome
- Top 3 pics from Peru: below